Limit Number of Selections on Survey List Elements
Limit the number of selections a user can make on a Survey list.
- Titan Survey lets you configure the number of selections a user is allowed to make on a Survey list element.
- A survey taker will not be allowed to select more items than specified.
How to Video
How to Guide
We added an option that lets you limit the number of selections a user can make on a Survey list element.
- Add a Survey List question to the survey.
- Under Interactivity, make sure that the Single Selection checkbox is unchecked.
- Click in the Number Choices checkbox. The Choices Count Limit field is shown.
- Type the number of choices you want to allow, for instance, 2.
- Click on the Save and Preview buttons.
- Click on the Launch Site button.
A survey taker will only be allowed the number of choices you set, for instance, 2.