Find out how to Navigate My Projects
What Search Features and Options are available for Projects?
Filter your view of all projects on the dashboard. You can change how you view projects and view project details without opening them. Keeping your projects organized in your preferred method makes it easy to find projects.
How to Video
How can you Navigate the Projects on the Dashboard?
- Use the Search field to find a project. This option is helpful when you have many projects.
You can search for a project using the ID from the URL.
- Click the project Kebab icon to view the following options:
- Export a project
- Preview the project
- Duplicate the project
- Delete the project
- Use the Sort by option to sort the projects. You can sort by Name or Last updated.
- Change the view of the projects to Grid (default) or List view.
- Use the table of contents on the left to quickly find a project, either by folder or project type.
- Use folders to categorize projects into specific folders to easily find files and source information quickly.
When you delete a folder, all the projects in that folder will also be deleted.
You can either select projects or folders but not a combination of the two.