You often receive file uploads, but can you be sure that they don’t have a virus? Now you can!
- Titan Flow offers you added protection and lets you scan file uploads to make sure that you don’t accept contaminated files.
- You can add conditions to specify when and where you want files to be scanned.
How to Video
How to Guide
If you have a Titan Web project that uploads files, and you want to push the files to Google Drive or Salesforce; you can now run a virus scan on the files in Titan Flow. The virus scan checks that the file extension is correct and that there are no malware or viruses.
Create a custom static file variable for this option that refers to the document.
- Click the + icon to add a node. The Add Node screen opens.
- Under Action, select the Virus Scan option and click the Next button. The Add Node/Virus Scan screen opens.
- Use the drop-down list to select the file variable.
- If necessary, use the toggle switch to enable Run in Background.
- Click the Next button.
- Add a tag if necessary and click the Insert button. The node is added to the On Click Action screen.
- Add an action to On Success, for instance, push to Salesforce or Google Drive.
- Add an action to On Fail, for instance, an email message warning the user that the file contains a virus.
Create a Virus Scan in Titan Web.