Styling on Filter Rows
Styling the filter rows to match your business needs is seamless with Titan Web elements. Generate a modern design that’s quick and easy to update with no code.
- Titan lets you specify the font, border, and color of filter rows.
- Titan offers style options that enable you to specify what kind of padding design to display. Add a custom border to the filter rows.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
We added styling to the global and column filters on power tables.
Under Interactivity, allow filtering and global filter.
Add styling to the Filter Row and the Global Filter Row:
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Table option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Power Table element to the canvas.
- Click the Power Table settings Styling icon. The Power Table styling screen opens.
- Configure styling for the following attributes of the Filter Row and the Global Filter Row:
- User CSS
Example of styling for the Filter Row and the Global Filter Row: