Stripe Payment Method
You may need to set different payment methods, frequencies, and currencies.
With Titan Web, you can select the currency or add a dynamic currency. You can select to use a single or recurring payment or a token.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Use the drop-down list to select a currency. This is a list of the currencies that Stripe Payments support. The options are:
- CHF Francs
- Australian Dollar
- Canadian Dollar
- Israeli New Shekel
- Pound Sterling
- New Zealand Dollar
You can select “Dynamic” to give the end-user the option to add a currency type not listed.
Add the dynamic value as a variable. The string must be as follows, for instance:
Stripe will reject any other values. Please refer to the API for more information on different currencies.
- Use a radio button to select one of the following:
- Single Payment: Only a single payment will be deducted.
- Recurring payment: A recurring payment is an automatic payment charged to a customer’s credit/debit card each time the payment is due until the customer notifies the vendor. Merchants must first get permission from the consumer; for instance, for membership fees.
- Token: A token number is stored in Salesforce for later use. This token can be used later to charge the credit card without having the actual card details. A payment is not created when the token is generated.
- If using Recurring payments, select the Gear icon. The Configure Recurring Settings screen opens.
- Select the payment period using a radio button:
- Daily, for instance, the recurring payment will be done every day.
- Select the number of charges using a radio button. This is the number of recurring payments that the user will make.
- Add the total charges in the field.
- Use the drop-down list to select the following:
- Static: Add a number in the field.
- Field: Use the dropdown list to select a field.
The Published Webhook URL is necessary for triggering recurring payments in Titan after the initial payment through Stripe.
A webhook is an HTTP endpoint that receives events from Stripe. Refer to the Stripe documentation to use the webhook to trigger recurring payments.
- Select the Apply button.
- Select the Next button. The Payment Configuration > Processor Configuration screen opens.