Static Values – Edit Mapping
Change the mapping of the survey image choice after you have added it to the Web project.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
The Edit Mapping option is available for static values.
- Click the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Survey option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Survey Image Choice element to the canvas.
- Click the Survey Image Choice settings Gear icon. The setting screen opens. The Content option is the default window.
- Click the Edit Mapping button for Static Values.
- Click the Add a choice option.
- Click the Choose Image button to add an image.
- Do this until you have all the images necessary. When an image has been added, the status changes to “Is Set”.
- Add a label in the field if required.
- Click the Apply button.
- Save and Preview the project.