The Change Image is available for the Image element. Use the Change Image button to update any image inserted into the current document, from multiple sources.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to Images.
- 0:57 Navigate to Index Settings.
- 1:29 Learn how to Change Image.
- 4:15 Preview the updated project.
How to Guide
You can choose to change any image inserted into your document.
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Media option from the list.
- Select and drag the Image element to the canvas.
- Select the Image Gear icon. The Image Settings screen opens.
- Under Content, select the Change Image button. The Add Image confirmation screen opens.
- Select one of the following options:
- Choose a previously uploaded image.
- Select the Salesforce option to use a specific record.
- Upload a new image.
- Insert an image URL.
If you attempt to upl
- Click the Apply button to confirm the new image selection.
The new image will display in your document.