Change Hover Image
The Change Hover Image option is available for the Image element. This option allows the user to see an additional image when hovering over an existing image. Users can only see the image when they hover with a mouse pointer on the element.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Media option from the list.
- Select and drag the Image element to the canvas.
- Select the Image settings Gear icon. The Image Settings screen opens. The Content option displays by default.
- Select the Change Hover Image button. The Add an Image screen opens.
- Do one of the following:
- Choose an already uploaded image;
- Choose an image from Salesforce;
- Upload an image; or
- Add an image URL.
- Select the Apply button. The user sees the uploaded image when hovering over it.