Animation Media Element
Use In and Out Animation to add visual interest to your screen. The In and Out Animation option is available for different types of elements. Create the illusion of movement in the element when they show on the screen, you can set the duration and delay to control the movement and preview by default.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to In and Out Animation.
- 0:22 Navigate to Index Settings.
- 0:47 We show you how to set an In Animation.
- 0:58 Learn how to set an Out Animation.
- 1:51 Preview the updated project.
How to Guide
In and Out Animation
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Media option from the list.
- Select and drag the Image element to the canvas.
- Select the Image settings Gear icon. The Image settings screen opens.
- Select the Animation option from the list.
You can choose any elements. In this article, we show the Image as an example.
- Select an option from the Animation In drop-down list; for instance, you can set the image movement to Bounce In Left, Fade In or Rotate In.
- Select an option from the Animation Out drop-down list; for instance, you can set the image movement to Bounce Out Left, Fade Out or Rotate Out.