SmartV After Logout
Control what happens after a user logged out of your project.
Titan lets you configure events that will occur after a user logged out of your project.
How to Video
How to Guide
Add a header to the project. A standard Sign Out button is added to the header by default:
- Open a Titan Web project where SmartV was configured.
- Browse here for more information on the SmartV functionality.
- Select the Gear icon to open the Project settings.
- Under User Access, ensure the SmartV toggle switch is on.
- Use the toggle switch to turn the After Logout functionality on.
- Select the Gear icon to open the onLogOut screen.
- Select the + icon to open the Add Node screen.
In this example, Redirect/Go to Page will be used. You can add any nodes.
- Select the Redirect/Go to Page option and select the Next button. The Add Node/Redirect/Go to Page screen opens.
Make sure that you add https:// as part of the web address.
- Add a URL and select the Next button.
- Add a tag if necessary and select the Insert button.
- Select the Apply button.
- Save and Preview the project.
Users will be redirected to the web address configured when they select the Sign Out button.