The Single Value option is available in the Checkbox element and has only one value option available. Use the Single Values for a Boolean answer. For example, checked is true, and unchecked is false.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Click the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Checkbox element to the canvas.
- Click the Checkbox settings Gear icon. The Checkbox settings screen opens. The Content list is shown by default.
- Select the Single Value radio option.
Only one option will be available when you select the Single Value option. For instance, one checkbox shows in this example.