Set Column Width in a Form
The ability to set and change the column width in a form is crucial for ensuring that business data is visible.
Titan offers the option to set and change the column width in a web form with a single click in px, em, rem, percentages, and many more choices.
How to Video
How to Guide
You can set a column’s width in a form using one of several measurements, not just in pixels. For instance, you can set the column’s width as a percentage of the form’s width.
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Form option in the list.
- Drag and drop the Form element on the canvas.
- Click the Form settings Style icon. The Form styling screen opens.
- Under Form, find the Size option. The “px” option is the default.
- Set the columns’s width in pixels.
In the example, the width of the columns is 200 pixels.