Power Tables in Email
Send your customers a power table using email from your web project.
In Titan Web, you can add a power table to an email from your interactive website.
How to Video
How to Guide
Add a power table to your project.
+ icon > Table > Power Table >Do the Salesforce configuration
- Select the Gear icon to open the Project Settings.
- Select the Tools option.
- Select the Gear icon next to Emails. The Configure Email Settings screen opens.
- Select the All elements drop-down arrow to open the list.
- Select the option PowerTable/Value HTML.
- Use the rich text editor to add any other text you need.
- Select the Apply button and then the Close button.
In this example, an On Click Action was added to a button to invoke the sending of the email.
- Save and Preview the project.
- Select the button to invoke the email.
The email contains the power table as it was displayed when the email was invoked. If you filter the power table and then send the email, the recipient receives a filtered power table.