IP Country Location assignment
IP country location assignments: Leverage IP address to geolocate users on your website. Users are favorable towards content that displays localized content.
Titan creates a customized experience for each user by using geolocation to identify the user’s country. Creating content that dynamically changes depending on user location. Engage with audiences using targeted content such as time and date.
How to Guide
- Navigate to the Projects setting menu, click the Tools tab in the ribbon and select the gear icon next to Custom Variables.
- Navigate to the System Variables tab and select the Country location by IP in the Default Value drop-down.
- Click Apply once all elements are configured.
Use IP Country Location to:
- Create custom business logic.
- Display different content to users.
- Redirect visitors to different external pages.
When viewing the Debug Project screen, the Country location variable displays and includes the user country code.