The Custom Icon option is available for different elements, such as the Radio element. Choose from a variety of Custom Icons. This creates visual interest in your forms and can convey purpose so users can easily understand and recognize the information required.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Click the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- In this example, the Radio element is used.
- Drag and drop the Radio element to the canvas.
- Click the Radio settings Gear icon. The Radio Settings screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option from the list.
- Select the Custom Icon checkbox and select the settings Gear icon. The Configure Custom Icon screen opens.
- Enable the Unchecked option to add an icon. The Select icon screen opens.
- Alternatively, enable the Checked option to add an icon. The Select icon screen opens.
- Select an icon and select the Apply button.
The added icons show on the Custom Icon screen. See example for radio button element below.