Use the Orientation drop-down to easily customize how the buttons and radio options will display, this helps organize options for the users to choose from. You can choose to display the information vertically or horizontally.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to Orientation.
- 0:14 Navigate to Index Settings.
- 0:18 We show you how to change the Orientation using the drop-down.
- 0:32 Preview the updated project.
How to Guide
The Orientation option is available for elements such as Radio or Button Group. You can set items in a specific position, such as vertical or horizontal.
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Select and drag the Radio element to the canvas.
- Select the Radio settings Gear icon. The Radio Setting screen opens. The Content option is displayed by default.
The Orientation option is set to Horizontal by default.
- Set the Orientation to Vertical option. The position of the items will display vertically.