Create a Component
Create and save Components containing multiple different elements that can be reused repeatedly without starting from scratch.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to Components.
- 0:33 We show you how to create a Component.
- 0:36 Learn more about Widgets and how they work with Components.
- 0:40 Discover how to create a section.
- 2:28 We show you how to save to My Components.
- 2:50 Learn more about inserting saved Components.
How to Guide
Create a component inside a Container that can be used many times throughout and across projects.
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Containers option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Container element to the canvas.
- Add the desired elements to the container. These should contain general information to be used multiple times.
- Right-click inside the container once you are happy with the design and layout.
- Click the Save to My Components option.
- Add the component name and click the Save icon.
If the component is saved correctly, the Success pop-up appears.
- Click the Component option.
- Find the component saved under My Component and drag it to the strip.
The selected component is displayed on the strip.
Components are available across projects, and therefore, the mapping on elements outside the saved component that affects elements on the inside or mapping on elements inside the component that affects elements on the outside will be lost for the saved component.