Configure Salesforce Conditions with Dates
Configure Salesforce Get conditions with specific dates.
Use Titan Web to configure dates conditions that have pre-defined dates.
How to Video
How to Guide
You can add dates conditions in different places in Titan. In this example, the condition was added as follows:
Salesforce GET Integration
- Use the Gear icon to open the Project settings.
- Select the Salesforce option. The Salesforce Integration screen opens.
- Select the Create New button. The Map Salesforce fields screen opens.
- Under Conditions, select a Date field from the Field drop-down list, for instance, Created Date.
- Use the Value drop-down list to select Date.
- Use the drop-down list to select a date. The options are as follows:
- Last week
- This week
- Next week
- Last month
- This month
- Next month
- Last 90 days
- Next 90 days
- Last quarter
- This quarter
- Next quarter
- Last year
- This year
- Next year
- Last fiscal quarter
- This fiscal quarter
- Next fiscal quarter
- Last fiscal year
- This fiscal year
- Next fiscal year
- Select the Apply button.
Add conditions to an element
- Select the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input element option from the list. In this example a table was used.
- Select and drag the table element option to the canvas. The Table Configuration screen opens.
- Select the source in Salesforce from the drop-down list, for instance, Account.
- Select the Next button.
- On the Conditions tab, select a Date field from the Field drop-down list, for instance, Created Date. The Date value is added automatically.
- Use the drop-down list to select a date. All the options are listed here.
Take a look at more information on configuring conditions.