Use the Active Line option to highlight the progress using a line on the slider.
How to Video
How to Guide
The Active Line option is available for the Slider element.
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Select and drag the Slider element to the canvas.
- Select the Slider settings Gear icon. The Slider setting screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option from the list.
- Click on the Active Line checkbox to view the movement activity of the slider. The active line is more visual than the inactive line. See the example below.