Select pre-configured templates to increase flexibility, and minimize the time and effort spent creating a new survey. Use Titan Web templates to provide consistency across a project.
- This exciting new feature lets you select from a range of pre-configured templates for many different industries, such as non-profit, education, or technology.
How to Video
This video teaches you how to work with premade templates using Titan Survey.
- 00:00 An introduction on how to use premade templates in Titan Survey.
- 0:08 Create a web survey.
- 0:32 Select a Titan template.
- 0:51 Edit text in a survey template.
- 1:05 Useful tips for working with slides.
- 1:19 Change the styling of a slide.
- 1:36 How to publish a slide.
How to Guide
You can select a pre-configured template when creating a new Survey project. All the templates have industry-related questions and images already populated in the survey. The templates are very easy to use and effortless to edit.
On Web Surveys:
Several web survey templates have been added to Titan for your use. The Select Template step opens with a Blank template selected by default. To choose another template from a specific industry, select the appropriate checkbox in the panel on the left-hand side of the screen. The following sectors are available:
- Market Research
- Human Resources
- Scroll down the main screen for more template options.
- Click on any template to select it.
The image below shows only the templates for Non-Profit. The Blank template remains the default option.
We also have Email Survey templates for your use.