Enable or Disable the Back Button
The back button allows an end user to navigate to previously viewed pages in Titan Survey.
- Using Titan Survey, you can seamlessly enable or disable the back button.
- Allow a respondent to click forward and back in a survey to change their responses using the show back and hide back button options.
How to Video
Use Titan Survey to easily create web or email surveys for Salesforce. In this video we will show you how to enable or disable the back button in the Titan Web Survey.
0:47 Hide Back Button: Learn more about how to enable or disable the back button in a survey. You can show or hide the back button in your slides.
1:09 Show Back Button: We show you how to set the Show back button. This functionality allows the survey taker to scroll forward on the survey and click back to change their responses.
How to Guide
The Back button is added to the slides by default.
- Click on the Gear icon to open the Project Settings.
- Click on the Survey option.
- Click on the Gear icon next to the Survey Navigation option. The Survey Navigation Settings screen opens.
The Enable Back button is on by default.
- Click in the Enable Back button checkbox to disable the Back button on slides.
- Click on the Apply button.
The Back button is no longer visible on the slide.