Change Button Alignment
Change the position of the buttons on your Titan Survey, using a few clicks.
- You can align the buttons on your slides to the left, center, or right of the slides as per your business needs.
- This feature affects only the buttons and not the content on the slides.
- All Titan Web Surveys work with data pulled directly from Salesforce, and customer responses sync straight back to Salesforce, ensuring complete automation for your surveys.
How to Video
In this video, learn how to align Buttons in a Titan Survey.
- 00:00 A quick intro on the tutorial.
- 0:10 Learn how to align the Button in a Titan Survey.
- 0:22 We show you what you can do with Styles in a Survey.
- 0:56 A recap on how simple it is to align a Button in a Titan Survey.
How to Guide
After creating all the necessary questions, change Button Alignment.
- Click on the Web Survey Styles button.
- Select the Button Position Left option to align your buttons to the left.
- Select the Button Position Center option to center your buttons.
- Select the Button Position Right option to align your buttons to the right.