Short Sign URL
Short URLs make it easier for users to access a specific webpage or resource, especially when sent via SMS. Short URLs are essentially condensed versions of longer URLs.
Short URLs are used for a number of reasons, including:
- Practicality: SMS or other direct messaging platforms for mobile devices have less space to send long URLs.
- Convenience: Short URLs are easier to read than longer URLs.
- Aesthetics: Short URLs can be visually appealing and take up less space than longer URLs, which can be useful in situations where space is limited, such as in social media posts or advertisements.
- Security: Short URLs can obscure the original URL and make it more difficult for attackers to launch phishing or other types of attacks.
With Titan Sign, you can send a shorter URL to a signer. This increases the possible messaging platforms that can be used to send a document.
Both long and short links navigate to the same signature page.
How to Video
How to Guide
Create a sign project or open an existing sign project.
- Under Optimization, click the Short URL checkbox.
A short URL will be generated for the project.
This is an example of a short URL: https://docstitan.com/s/dxx
Compare it to a long URL: https://name_initail.docstitan.com/ftdocsign/d2d7d92a83fc3108808c2f9f977ace906b2fa8178ec7fd2b6ad3e c6744386fd401d7b56155361aa4fbfa21cb828a12953ca389a7db4e3fe0c0c2913c22116ecc1a5bdbb382e97ef 28c268ac142ecxxx
These links have been edited and do not work. They are for illustrative purposes only.
You can send the short URL via email or SMS.