Give a signer the option to reject a document without signing it.
Titan Sign lets you add an option for a signer to choose not to sign a document and reject it.
- The owner of the document will receive an email notification that the document was rejected.
- Track the rejected document in Salesforce with Titan Sign Tracking.
How to Video
How to Guide
When the signer receives the document via an email link, they can choose not to sign and reject the document.
- Click on the Reject button in the top right of the screen. The Reject document sign screen opens.
- Type a rejection reason and click on the Reject button. The Reject Confirmation screen opens.
- Click on the Confirm button. The following message is shown: “Document has been rejected. You cannot sign it.”
A message is shown “Document has been rejected. You cannot sign it.”
- Subsequent signers will not be informed that the document has been rejected.
- All signers in parallel receive this message when clicking on the link in the email: “This document has been rejected. Ask the Document’s owner about this.”
- The owner receives an email with the message that the document was rejected, who rejected it, and the reason for rejection.
Learn more about configuring the rejection email/s.