Lightning Component: Open URL
What does this Lightning Component do?
OpenUrl is an action, which opens a new URL from within a screen flow. This can be used to open any URL including Titan URLs.
What are the Relevant Input Parameters?
The following input parameters are relevant to this action:
- url (string) required.
- mode (string) not required. These are the available values: blank (default) and self.
How do I use this Lightning Web Component?
- Navigate to a Flow Builder, select the plus icon, and choose to add an Action:
- In the New Action Window, select OpenUrl:
- Give the action a label, API name, and set relevant input values. A URL is required:
- Select done and you have now added an action, which will open your URL from within a flow.
How to Video
See it in action.