Export a Single Project
Customers may have multiple Salesforce environments, such as development, testing, or production. Synchronize between different Salesforce and Titan Environments. Export a project or folder to another environment for greater flexibility.
- Titan lets you connect every Salesforce environment to a Titan environment, either Sandbox or Production.
- You can export a single project or folder to another environment, for instance, from development to testing to production, whatever your business requirements.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
Read more about exporting multiple projects or folders.
Learn how exporting a project can be tracked using the version functionality.
- Click the Kebab icon in the top right corner of the project you want to export.
- Select the Export option. The Export Projects screen opens.
Export to a related account
This is the default option.
- Use the drop-down list to select the related account. This is an account where you are a power user.
- Select the checkbox if you want to remove the existing project from your projects. The project will be exported, and a new version of the project will be created.
- Click the Export button.
Export using a PIN
- Select the PIN radio button. This action will export the selected project to a new Titan environment. To find the PIN, access the account for the environment where you would like to move your selected project.
Path to copy a code: Titan > Settings > Account Settings > Generate PIN > Copy Code
- Paste the PIN in the field.
- Select the checkbox if you want to remove the existing project from your projects. The project will be exported, and a new version will be created.
- Click the Export button.
Export the project to a download
- Select the Download radio button. The project is saved as a zip file.
- Select the checkboxes if required:
- Include Project ID
- Include Project URL
- Include Project Name
- Click the Export button. The project is downloaded to a zip file that you can store where it is convenient for you, for instance, locally on your computer or on GIT.
You can import the downloaded zip file.
- Click the Kebab icon and select the Import project option. The standard Windows Open screen opens.
- Browse to the file location and select the zip file and click on the Open button. The project is added to your Dashboard.
Use the version functionality
You can export the project from one environment to another environment where there is already a version of the project. For instance, a project was exported from the sandbox environment to the production environment. Changes were made in the sandbox environment, and the project was exported again using the Remove existing option. The project will be exported, the existing version will be removed, and a new version will be created.
- Open the Project Settings and use the toggle switch to enable versions.
- Click the Gear icon.
In the example below, the following occurred:
- The project was exported from a sandbox environment to a production environment, and changes were made and saved in the production environment (1).
- Changes were made in the sandbox environment, and it was exported again to the production environment using the Remove existing option.
- The project in production was overridden (2), and a new version was created (3).
Any of the versions can be opened, viewed, or used. Learn more about the version functionality.
- Click the Open option next to a version. That version opens in a new tab.
- Click the View option to open the View Version screen.
- Click the Use this option. That version will open in the current tab.
Learn more about Titan’s native integration with the Salesforce Experience Cloud.
Easily design, deploy, and measure custom web applications directly from Salesforce using Titan’s drag-and-drop web page builder.