Zoom Different Device Layouts
Customers use different devices with different screen sizes. Make sure your project zooms optimally for any device size.
Titan Web lets you configure the zoom functionality per device layout to be presented optimally for the device size that a customer uses.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
Refer to Device Layouts for more information.
- Select the + icon on the project. The Project Settings panel opens.
- Scroll down and select the Gear icon next to the Document Generation option. The Configure Project Documentation Generation Settings screen opens.
- Create a new template or select the Edit icon next to an existing template. The Document Generation Settings screen opens.
- Under Interactive, use the toggle switch to switch Custom Device Zoom on.
- Select the Gear icon. The Document Generation Device Zoom screen opens.
- Use the drop-down lists to select a zoom percentage per device and select the Apply button.
When the document is loaded, the zoom will, by default, reflect the configuration you made here.