Use Current Location
The Use current location option is available for the Google Map element. This option automatically detects and displays the current location of the user’s device on the map. This option is useful when finding directions, exploring nearby places, and accessing location-based services.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Widget element from the list.
- Drag-and-drop the Google Map widget to the canvas.
- Select the Google Map Gear icon. The Google Map Settings screen opens.
- Click the Use the current location checkbox. If there were values in the latitude and longitude fields, these will change to the latitude and longitude of the current location.