Longitude and Latitude
The Longitude and Latitude options are available for the Google Map element, with which you can set a static location for the markers and pins on your map
- Longitude: Use this option to show the map’s angular distance between a point on any meridian and the prime meridian at Greenwich from east or west.
- Latitude: Use this option to show the map’s lines parallel to the equator from north or south.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Widget element from the list.
- Click-and-drag the Google Map widget to the canvas.
- Select the Google Map Gear icon. The Google Map Settings screen opens. The Content option opens by default.
- Paste the latitude in the Latitude field.
- Paste the longitude in the Longitude field.