The Progress Bar option is available for the Stepper element. Use this option to show the progress.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Navigate to Titan Web Application and click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Container element option from the list.
- Click-and-drag the Stepper element option to the canvas.
- Click the Stepper element settings Gear icon. The Stepper Settings screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option.
- Click the Progress Bar checkbox. The Configure Progress Bar screen opens.
- Use the drop-down list to select the position of the progress bar:
- Top left
- Top center
- Top right
- Bottom left
- Bottom center
- Botton right
- Select a radio button to set the progress display:
- Percentage: The progress is added as a percentage of the total steps.
- Numeric: The progress bar is added as a number of the total steps.
A progress bar is added to the stepper.