You can set the Maximum available value for input fields with Titan Web. The Maximum option is available for different elements, such as Star Rating, Rating, Range, Number, and Slider. The maximum is the largest value in the data set.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to the Maximum Value.
- 0:24 Navigate to the Index Settings.
- 0:31 We show you how to set the Maximum Value.
- 0:42 Preview the updated project.
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Survey option from the list.
- Select and drag the Star Rating element to the canvas.
- Select the Star Rating settings Gear icon. The Star Rating Setting screen opens. The Content list is shown by default.
- You can choose elements such as Rating, Range, and Number. This article shows how to set a Maximum value for a Star Rating as an example. The Star Rating default value is 10.
- Use the spinner buttons to adjust the Maximum value of the element, for instance, 20. The user can only set a value within this range.