Set Maximum Length for input fields, this limits the characters a user can type when providing information. This assists with communicating to users to know how much information to provide.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to Maximum-Length settings.
- 0:16 Navigate to Index Settings.
- 0:34 Learn how to set a MaximumLength limit.
- 0:43 We show you how to set Maximum-Length limits for various input fields.
- 1:28 Preview the updated project.
How to Guide
The Maximum-Length option is available for Text elements. The user can only type the maximum text characters set and cannot type out of that range.
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Select and drag the Text Field element option to the canvas.
- Select the Text Field element’s Gear icon. The Text Setting screen opens. The Content option is displayed by default.
- Use the spinner buttons to adjust the Length of the text, for instance, 5 characters. The user cannot type more characters than the maximum-length.