Use the Max File function to limit the number of files that a user can upload with Titan Web. The Max Files option is available on the File Upload element. Users cannot upload files exceeding the maximum number.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to setting Max Files.
- 0:24 Preview how the project works without setting a Max Files limit.
- 0:47 We show you how to set a Max File Limit.
- 1:02 Preview the updated project.
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Select and drag the File Upload element to the canvas.
- Select the File Upload settings Gear icon. The File Upload settings screen opens. The Content list is shown by default.
- Use the Max files spinner button to adjust the maximum number of files that can be uploaded. Users cannot upload files exceeding the maximum number.