File Upload – Preview Files
Preview the uploaded files before pushing to Salesforce.
The file upload element has the option to preview the files that a user uploaded.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Select the + icon to open the list of elements.
- Under Input, drag-and-drop the File Upload element to the canvas.
- Save and Preview the project.
- Choose files to upload. In this example, the following files were uploaded:
- Excel spreadsheet
- Word document
- JPG image
- PDF document
- Select the Expand icon to display the list of attached files.
- Select the View icon next to a file. The following occurs:
- Excel spreadsheet: the spreadsheet is downloaded and you can view the file.
- Word document: the document is downloaded and you can view the file.
- JPG image: the image opens in a File Preview screen to be viewed.
- PDF document: the PDF opens in a File Preview screen to be viewed, downloaded and/or printed.