File Viewer: Messages
Specify the messages on the File Viewer element. These messages will be shown in the following situations:
- When the file is empty
- When no file type was provided
- When a file type is not supported
How to Video
- Coming soon!
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Widget option from the list.
- Click-and-drag the File Viewer element to the canvas.
- Select the File Viewer element settings Gear icon. The File Viewer Settings screen opens.
- Select the Messages option.
- The following messages are added by default.
- File is empty: File is empty
- No Type: No file type provided
- Not supported: This file is not supported
- If necessary, change a message in the appropriate field to suit your business needs.