Use the Fixed Label setting to ensure your longform content always displays to users, in just a few clicks with Titan Web.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to Fixed Labels.
- 0:30 Navigate to the Index Settings.
- 0:34 Learn how your Labels are linked to Fixed Labels.
- 1:02 We show you how to enable the Fixed Label setting.
- 1:12 Preview the updated project.
How to Guide
The Fixed Label option is available for different types of elements.
Use the Fixed Label option when you have a long question or label, as shown in the example below.
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select an Input option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Input element to the canvas.
- Click the Input settings Gear icon. The Input setting screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option from the list. Navigate to the Fixed Label checkbox.
- You can choose other elements fields. In this article, we show the Drop-down as an example.
- Click the Fixed Label checkbox. The field will expand, and the label or question will auto fit.