External Look-Up Configuration
You have the ability to define the search results structure. Choose what text displays to the user when they select a record and configure what value is stored after a record is selected.
- Titan empowers you to easily define the underlying value and the text that displays to the user.
- You can specify the order for the search data.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
Ensure you have defined the External Lookup before completing the following steps.
- Select the Look Up gear icon, The settings screen opens.
- Select the Configure Lookup button.
The Preview log screen opens.
- Preview or update the Value or Text in the Preview Log menu.
- Value: The underlying value that will be returned.
- Text: The text is what will display on the screen.
- Select + Add a Column element and use the dropdown to select the data you want to display.
- The options available in the dropdown will match the current mapped lookup fields in the project.
- Choose the information to display in columns with the dropdown elements. This will display the information in the correct order for your business needs.
- Change the order of the columns by dragging the columns into the position you want.
The Lookup field now contains concatenated data as set up in the Configure Lookup settings.
The search results related to the input data in the lookup field will return in bold.
The configured data will display in debug mode.