The Character Count option is available for the Text and Text Area elements. Use the Character Count function to display to users the number of characters they have entered in an input field. This assists users track how much information they have provided.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to Character Count.
- 1:02 Navigate to Index Settings.
- 1:12 We show you how to enable the Character Count function.
- 1:48 Preview the update project.
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Select and drag the Text element to the canvas.
- Select the Text settings Gear icon. The Text Setting screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option from the list.
- You can choose the Text area element; in this article, we show Text as an example.
- Select the Character Count checkbox. The Char Count Limit field opens.
- Use the spinner buttons to adjust the Char Count Limit.
When the number of character limit is reached, the number of characters in the field and the red circle will be shown.