Salesforce Integration: Push Data to Salesforce Objects
Use the push function in Titan Survey to transfer or deliver data as it is to Salesforce objects.
- Use Titan Survey to push information to Salesforce.
- Use the Action option method; to create, update, find, or delete an object in Salesforce.
How to Video
How to Guide
This functionality lets you push additional information to a Salesforce object.
- Click on the Settings Gear icon.
- Select the Survey option. The Salesforce Integration screen opens.
- Select the Push option.
- Click on the Create New button. The Map Salesforce fields screen opens.
- Click on the Object in Salesforce drop-down list, for instance, Contact to identify your recipient.
- Click in the Action drop-down list to specify what you want to do, for instance, if you want to create, update, find, or delete an object. In this article, we used the create option example.
- If necessary, type any comment in the field. This is not a mandatory field. The comment will be displayed in Salesforce.
The push option will be listed under My Push Integrations.