Two-Column Split Mode in a Word Add-in Table
Generate documents using a two-column split mode for a Word Add-in table, with Titan Docs, in just a few clicks.
- Using Titan Docs, you can create a two-column split mode for a Word Add-in table.
- Customize your Word Add-in tables to suit you business needs and the requirements of your document.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Make sure you have installed and signed in to the Titan Word add-in.
- Click on Insert/Edit Table. The Insert Table screen opens.
- Select the object from the drop-down list.
- Click in the 2-Column Split Mode checkbox.
- Select the field from the drop-down list, for instance, Full Name.
- Type a column name in the #1 column name field, for instance, Full Name.
- Type a column name in the #2 column name field, for instance, Full Name.
- Click on the Insert table button.
- If required, set the conditions.
- If required, configure conditions and enable sorting on the Create/Edit Filter screen.
- Click on the Preview now button. A message is shown: “Rendering: The document is currently rendering, please wait a bit.”
The information is sorted alphabetically, and from left to right in the columns with a header row.