Multiple Columns in a Section in Word Add-in
Titan Docs makes document generation to multiple columns in a section easy, reducing repetitive manual tasks thus streamlining your workflows in Salesforce.
- Titan Docs allows users to generate, customize, edit, and produce data driven documents from Salesforce – with no code.
- Configure conditions and enable sorting on the Create/Edit Filter screen easily with Titan Docs.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
- Make sure you have installed and signed in to the Titan Word add-in.
- Make sure that you use the multiple column setting in Word. Click here for more information.
- Click on Insert/Edit Section. The Insert Section screen opens.
- Select the object from the drop-down list.
- Add a comment in the field.
- Click on the Multi-column checkbox.
- Click on the Save button.
- If required, configure conditions and enable sorting on the Create/Edit Filter screen.
- Click on the Preview Now button. A message is shown: Rendering: The document is currently rendering, please wait a bit.
The information is sorted alphabetically, and from left to right in the columns. There are no header rows.
In this example, there were two columns in the Word template. Depending on the number of columns you configure in Word, you can get more columns. Click here for more information.