Excel Add-in – Insert Hidden Fields
Use the Titan add-in for Microsoft Excel to insert hidden fields in a spreadsheet template with access to Salesforce. You can create spreadsheets that can update Salesforce objects without logging in to Titan or Salesforce.
Titan lets you add hidden fields in templates and spreadsheets with dynamic data from Salesforce directly in Microsoft Excel.
If you want to add conditional logic based on a Salesforce field or record but you don’t want the field or record visible in the document, use the hidden fields functionality.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
- Open Microsoft Excel. The Form Titan tab is added to the right of the spreadsheet if you have installed it successfully.
- Select the Insert Hidden button. The Manage hidden fields screen opens.
- Select the Add field button.
- Type a name in the Name field. This is mandatory.
- Use the drop-down list to select an option:
- If you selected Static, type the value in the Value field.
- If you selected Dynamic, use the drop-down list to select the object, for instance, Account. This is mandatory.
- Type a comment in the Comment field. This is mandatory.
- Use the drop-down list to select the field, for instance, Account Number. This is mandatory.
- Select the Save button.
Interested in the Titan/ Salesforce Integration? Read more about our Dynamic Forms.