Set the Width for various input fields, in just a few clicks with Titan.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
Width is available for most elements. The initial width of a block-level element is auto. Use the Width option to adjust the wideness of the element.
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input element option from the list.
- In this article, we used the signature element as an example.
- Drag and drop the Signature element option to the canvas.
- Click the Signature settings Gear icon. The Signature setting screen opens. The Content settings open by default.
- Set the signature width, for instance, 400 pixels.
The signature width will expand.