Use Placeholder text to indicate to the user the information they should provide to gain quality data for your business needs. The Placeholder option can be used for different elements such as Email, URL, and Text when there is no label; for example, you can use it to guide the user about the information they must provide.
How to Video
- 0:02 Introduction to Placeholder.
- 0:19 Navigate to the Index Settings.
- 0:40 We show you how to add Placeholder text.
- 0:55 Learn how to create Placeholder text for various fields.
- 1:10 Preview the created Placeholder text.
- 1:30 Conclusion.
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- In this example
- Select and drag the Signature element to the canvas.
- Select the Signature settings Gear icon. The Search Setting screen opens.
- Select the Settings Gear icon. The element settings screen opens. The Content list is shown by default.
You can choose other elements such as email, URL, or text. This article shows how to set a Placeholder option for the signature element as an example.
- Type the Placeholder text in the field. The text you type in the field will guide the user about which information to provide.