Use the Limit List option to limit the amount of results from your lookup search.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Click the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Click-and-drag the Lookup element to the canvas.
- Click the Gear icon to open the Lookup Settings screen.
- Click the Interactivity option. The Limit List checkbox is selected by default.
- If necessary, change the character count limit in the field. The default is 5.