Min and Max Value
Set minimum and maximum values for the circle slider in just a few clicks with Titan.
How to Video
How to Guide
Min and Max values are available for the circle slider.
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Survey option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Circle Slider element to the canvas.
- Click the Circle Slider element Gear icon. The element settings screen opens. The Content list is shown by default.
- Set the Minimum value that the user can select, for instance, 25. This option will not allow the user to set a value below this input.
- Set the Maximum value that the user can select, for instance, 75. This option will not allow the user to set a value above this input.
- Save and Preview the project.
The circle slider cannot be dragged below or above the values configured.
The Min value must be equal or less than the Value and the Max value must be equal or less than the Max Track Value.