Circle Slider – Prefix and Suffix
Use the Prefix and Suffix options to add non-editable text that defines the data to the circle slider element. You can add text that will clarify the data to the user.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Click the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Select and drag the Circle Slider element to the canvas.
- Click the Circle Slider Gear icon to open the Circle Slider Settings screen.
- Under Interactivity, select the Prefix and/or Suffix checkbox. A text field is added to the screen.
- Type the suffix in the field.
The prefix and/or suffix show on the circle slider, and the user cannot edit it. See the example below.