Filter Date Range
A power table is a beautiful and efficient way to show a lot of complex data. Filtering the data in an effective manner adds to the advantages for your business.
Titan Web lets you filter a power table according to a specific date range.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
- Add a power table.
- Make sure that the power table has a column with date-related data.
- Select the Gear icon of the power table. The Power Table Settings screen opens.
- Under Interactivity, scroll down and select the Allow Filtering checkbox. The Custom Filters drop-down list is added.
- Use the Columns Filter drop-down list to select the date-related option you added, for instance, Created Date. You can add multiple columns to be filtered. A check mark is added next to a selected column.
- Under Columns, select the Gear icon next to the date-related column. The Columns Settings screen opens.
- Use the drop-down list to change the format of the date. The default is YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:sss 000+0000.
- Select the Filter by checkbox and select the Gear icon. The Configure filter screen opens.
- Use the UI Control drop-down list to select the Date Range option and select the Apply button.
- Close the Columns Settings screen.
- Save and Preview the project.
- Select the Calendar icon. The Filter Date Range screen opens.
- Use the relevant tools described in the table to select a start and end date.
|1||Today||Select this option to search today.|
|2||Yesterday||Select this option to search yesterday.|
|3||This Week||Select this option to search this week.|
|4||Last Week||Select this option to search last week.|
|5||This Month||Select this option to search this month.|
|6||Last Month||Select this option to search last month.|
|7||days up to today||Add a number in the field to search the number of days up to today. For instance, 40 days will search 40 days into the past, starting today.|
|8||day starting today||Add a number in the field to search the number of days from today. For instance, 40 days will search 40 days into the future, starting today.|
|9||From Month tab||Select this tab to choose the start date.|
|10||Month Back arrow||Select the back arrow to move one month into the past with each selection.|
|11||Month selector||Use the drop-down list to select a month.|
|12||Year selector||Use the drop-down list to select a year.|
|13||Month Forward arrow||Select the forward arrow to move one month into the future with each selection.|
|14||To Month tab||Select this tab to select the end date.|
|15||Day||Select a day in the calendar to select it.|
- Select the Apply button. The filter is applied to the table, and only the relevant results will be shown.