Using Titan Survey, you can schedule survey distribution to be in the future; the survey will be available in a specific period, for instance, if you use the survey as a test or exam. The survey will be sent on the scheduled date.
Use the schedule survey distribution functionality to arrange the survey to be distributed in the future, such as an appointment.
How to Video
In this video, learn how to seamlessly schedule the distribution of your surveys with Titan.
- 00:00 An introduction to scheduled survey distribution with Titan Survey.
- 0:10 How to send out a survey with a scheduled date.
- 2:13 Demo of a survey received at a scheduled date and time.
How to Guide
Schedule a survey to be distributed at a time suitable for your company’s needs.
The schedule function is only available for Report, List View and Object distributions.
- Create a new Email Survey or create a new Web Survey.
- Add a question slide and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Publish button. The Distribution screen opens.
- Learn more about distribution methods:
- Select the Schedule Date radio button.
- Click in the Schedule Date field. The calendar pop-up screen shows.
- Select the date that you want to schedule the survey from the calendar.
- Click in the Schedule Time field. The Time pop-up screen shows.
- Select the time that you want to schedule the survey from the time screen.
- Click on the Click to Send button. The survey will be sent to the taker at the scheduled date and time.