Salesforce Survey Automation for Real-Time Distribution
Distribute surveys with Salesforce automation in real-time to improve speed and accuracy.
- Use Titan Survey to trigger the surveys to be sent to the customers using Salesforce automation.
- With this method, respondents can respond via a link on a website, email, or any other way they choose.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Click on the Publish button. The Distribution screen opens.
- Select the Automation option and click on the Next button.
- Select the Object in Salesforce from the drop-down list, for instance, Contact, to identify your recipients.
- Choose the Record ID from the drop-down list, for example, Contact ID, to select the Id of the selected object. It will be used to identify your recipient and added to the survey distribution list.
- Select the Id of the selected object from the Record ID drop-down list. It will be used to identify your recipient, and add it will be added to the survey distribution list.
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Mail option and click the Next button. We have two options you can select Email template or Custom Email.
- Use the Email template.
- Select the Organizational Email Template from the drop-down list.
- Choose Email from the drop-down list. This is the ‘To’ email. Choose email fields in your object.
- Choose the Current User’s email address from the drop-down list.
- As an alternative, click on Custom Email
- Choose the Current User’s email address from the drop-down list. Choose Email from the drop-down list. This is the ‘To’ email. Choose among email fields in your object.
- Type a subject in the Subject line. This field is mandatory.
- Type body in the Body of the email.
The Web Survey URL is added by default. You can add more element by clicking on the All Elements (Merged field) option.
- Click on the Next button.
- Send a test email if required.
- Add a Record ID in the field. Choose a specific record id for the object you chose on the ‘Config’ step. For example – If you distribute to contacts, enter a specific contact Id to test your survey.
- Enter your email address in the field. This is the email address to which the test survey will be sent.
- Click on the Send Test Email button.
- Click the Next button.
- Type the email address of the Survey Result’s Recipient in the field.
- Type any comment in the field. This is a mandatory field. The comment will be displayed in Salesforce under Survey Distribution.
- Click the Generate Distribution ID button. After a few moments, the Distribution screen opens. It shows the Survey ID and the Distribution ID.
- Click the Close button.
After distribution on Titan, launch your survey in Salesforce using Flow/Process builder/APEX code. In this article, we show you how to launch using Flow.
- Select the TitanSurvey__DistributeSurvey option from the Action drop-down list.
- Type the label in the Label field to label your action. This is a mandatory field. The Label will also show on the API Name field.
- If necessary, type the description in the field. This is not a mandatory field.
- Set the Input values:
- Select a record id from the list; for instance, click the contact option and select the record id option. This is the reference to the contact. You can select from many options, such as Profile, User, System Account, Flow, and more; each option has a reference.
- Paste the generated Distribution id from the Titan project in the survey_distribution_Id field.
- Click the Done button.